FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 10, 2017
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
TEN PHILLIPS LYTLE ATTORNEYS INCLUDED IN 2016 NYSBA EMPIRE STATE COUNSEL® PROGRAM
Buffalo, N.Y. – Ten Phillips Lytle LLP attorneys were named to the 2016 NYSBA Empire State Counsel Program for their pro bono work.
Launched in 2006, the Program recognizes NYSBA members who, during the calendar year, performed 50 hours or more of pro bono legal services.
Attorneys from Phillips Lytle’s Albany, Buffalo, Jamestown and Rochester offices included on the list are:
- Spencer L. Durland, Associate, Buffalo
- Alissa Fortuna-Valentine, Associate, Rochester
- Patrick M. Hanley Jr., Associate, Buffalo
- Myriah V. Jaworski, Senior Associate, Buffalo
- David H. Kernan, Partner, Buffalo
- Daniel R. Maguire, Associate, Buffalo
- Kenneth A. Manning, Partner, Buffalo
- Deena K. Mueller, Associate, Buffalo
- Gregory L. Peterson, Partner, Jamestown
- Thomas F. Puchner, Partner, Albany
The attorneys will be honored during a luncheon on Thursday, January 26 at the New York Hilton Midtown, in New York City, as part of the State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting.