Phillips Lytle LLP sponsored the Rochester Business Journal State of the Region webinar titled, “How Employers Have Successfully Adapted to COVID-19 and How They Are Planning for the Future” that took place on Wednesday, March 31 via Zoom.
Business and industry leaders discussed a broad range of topics related to the current pandemic, including:
- Remote workforce strategies;
- Recruitment, including opportunities to enhance diversity;
- Office space design and utilization;
- Operating effectively within COVID-19 restrictions;
- Employment-related legal issues; and
- Strategies for improving employee morale.
Phillips Lytle Partner Linda T. Prestegaard moderated the discussion with the following panelists:
- Courtney Cotrupe, CEO, Partners + Napier
- Pete Giovenco, President & CEO, Bergmann PC
- Matt Hurlbutt, President & CEO, Greater Rochester Enterprise
- Kevin J. Mulvehill, Partner and Labor & Employment Team Leader, Phillips Lytle LLP