Zabrina V. Reich and Michael W. Held served as immigration resources for the Pathways to Tech event co-hosted by TechBuffalo and Be in Buffalo.
Pathways to tech is where students, community members and kids can get the resources they need for the next step in their tech career. These resources include:
- Workforce trainers with additional training and upskilling opportunities
- College and universities training and upskilling opportunities
- Tech recruiting firms to share more about the tech landscape in our region
- Meetup groups to help students build their network and connections
- Wraparound services
- LinkedIn review, resume review, mock interviewing and headshots with recruiters and employment counselors