FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 15, 2021
Rebecca E. Farbo
Chief Marketing Officer
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP TO HOST TELECOMMUNICATIONS LAW WEBINAR TITLED “THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LANDSCAPE POST PAI”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host a Telecommunications Law Webinar titled, “The Telecommunications Landscape Post Pai.” This program will be held virtually via WebEx on Friday, January 22, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Phillips Lytle Attorney Darren C. Fernandez will moderate the discussion.
Topics of discussion:
- 5G Nationalization
- Spectrum Allocation
- Net Neutrality and Content Moderation (Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act)
- Lasting Impacts of COVID-19 on Telecom Policy
- Kim Keenan, Co-Chairwoman, Internet Innovation Alliance
- Grace Koh, Vice President, Legislative Affairs, Nokia
- Melissa Newman, Vice President of Government Affairs, Telecommunications Industry Association
- Joel Thayer, Attorney, Phillips Lytle LLP, and Former Policy Counsel, ACT | The App Association
For more information, or to register, please visit: https://pl-telecom-webinar-jan-2021.eventbrite.com.