FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 21, 2018
Rebecca E. Farbo
Chief Marketing Officer
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO SPONSOR BUFFALO BUSINESS FIRST STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “THE FUTURE OF BUFFALO REAL ESTATE – BOOM OR BUST?”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is proud to sponsor the Buffalo Business First State of the Region Breakfast titled, “The Future of Buffalo Real Estate – Boom or Bust?,” on Tuesday, May 22nd at 8 a.m. at Phillips Lytle’s One Canalside office in Downtown Buffalo.
Phillips Lytle Partner Adam S. Walters will moderate two panel discussions.
Hear from industry experts on where the real estate market is heading over the next few years.
- Local developers will provide their vision for what’s next.
- Analysts will highlight opportunities from outside the market.
- Development plans will be discussed for Buffalo’s Outer Harbor.
- Highlights of continued progress at Canalside will be shared.
- Affordable housing needs/approaches will be discussed.
- Market experts will discuss current trends and future growth.
The Real Estate Development Panel includes:
- Christian Campos, President, TM Montante Development
- Tom Dee, President, Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation
- Dennis Penman, Owner, Penman Development LLC
- Nick Sinatra, President & Founder, Sinatra & Company Real Estate
The Market Analysis Panel includes:
- Matt Hubacher, Research Manager, Invest Buffalo Niagara
- Brendan Mehaffy, Office of Strategic Planning, City of Buffalo
- Shana Stegner, Managing Director, CBRE, Buffalo
Mr. Walters’ practice focuses in the area of real estate development from initial planning and entity formation to project completion, including litigation related to project development. Mr. Walters is particularly experienced in land use and zoning matters, including environmental impact review pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act and the National Environmental Policy Act. Mr. Walters has represented many developers and governmental agencies regarding the development of commercial and industrial projects, including the development of “shovel-ready” business parks and matters related to economic incentives.
Please visit https://phillipslytle.com/Events/2018-05-22-SOR for more information or to register for the event.