FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2019
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP TO HOST PANEL PROGRAM TITLED “OPPORTUNITY ZONES: WHAT IS THE IMPACT ON INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN WESTERN NEW YORK” AT ONE CANALSIDE OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN BUFFALO
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host a panel program titled “Opportunity Zones: What is the Impact on Investment and Economic Development in Western New York” at its Buffalo office located downtown at One Canalside. The program will place on Tuesday, May 14th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Phillips Lytle Attorney Patrick T. Fitzgerald will moderate the panel program that will provide perspectives on Qualified Opportunity Zones and their impact on the development of future real estate projects.
The panel will cover:
- What to Consider When Pursuing Opportunity Zone Projects;
- An Overview of Tax Incentives Associated with Investments in a Qualified Opportunity Fund;
- Discussion of Qualified Opportunity Fund Operations and Ongoing Maintenance of Qualified Opportunity Fund Investments; and
- Update on the Latest Government Guidance.
- Benjamin M. Farber, Partner, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Jennifer Seamons, Senior Vice President, Equity Originations Manager, Key Community Development Corporation, Key Bank
- Nick Sinatra, President and Founder, Sinatra & Company Real Estate
- Joseph Wutz, CPA, Principal, The Bonadio Group