FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 23, 2018
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP TO HOST LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW SEMINAR AT ONE CANALSIDE OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN BUFFALO
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host a Labor & Employment Law Seminar at its Buffalo office located downtown at One Canalside. The event is offered in two sessions taking place on April 24 and May 9 from 8 a.m. to noon. Phillips Lytle attorneys and guest speaker Kathleen Neville, a sexual misconduct expert and author, will present.
The Labor & Employment Law Seminar is intended to provide an in-depth look at some of the legal issues facing employers today and is designed for human resource professionals, personnel managers, directors and managers of administration, in-house counsel, CEOs, COOs, and CFOs.
- What’s Next Beyond #MeToo: Addressing Sexual Misconduct in Today’s Workplace; Presented by Kathleen Neville, Sexual Harassment Expert and Author
- #MeToo: Preventing and Responding to Workplace Harassment; Presented by Phillips Lytle Partners James D. Donathen and James R. Grasso
- NLRB Updates; Presented by Phillips Lytle Partner Kevin J. Mulvehill and Attorney Luke B. Kalamas
- Conducting an Internal Investigation; Presented by Phillips Lytle Partner Linda T. Prestegaard
- Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias; Presented by Phillips Lytle Partner Amanda L. Lowe and Attorney Joanna J. Chen
Phillips Lytle LLP has been counseling employers since the firm’s founding more than 180 years ago. The firm advises and represents businesses on the full range of current labor and employment issues.