FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 02, 2015
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP LISTED AMONG 2016 U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® “BEST LAW FIRMS”
Firm ranked in National Tier 1 for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions Defendants practice
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP, a premier regional law firm that is recognized nationally for its legal excellence, is honored to announce it is among the 2016 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.”
Phillips Lytle LLP earned a National Tier 1 ranking for the firm’s Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants practice. Additionally, the firm is ranked in Metropolitan Tier 1 for 27 practice areas across four of its New York State markets. The firm is also ranked in Tier 2 in 11 practice areas and Tier 3 in two practice areas.
“We are very honored to be included in these prestigious rankings,” said Phillips Lytle Managing Partner David McNamara. “U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” is a tremendous benchmark for our firm, and our inclusion is a testament to the hard work and unparalleled expertise of our team.”
Phillips Lytle LLP’s Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings include:
- Albany – Corporate Law
- Buffalo – Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Environmental Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Litigation – Municipal, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Patent Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Real Estate Law, Tax Law, Trademark Law, Trusts & Estates Law
- New York City – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Rochester – Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Litigation – Real Estate
Phillips Lytle LLP’s Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings include:
- Buffalo – Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation – ERISA, Litigation – Land Use & Zoning, Litigation – Tax
- Rochester – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Employment Law – Individuals, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – ERISA, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Real Estate Law
Phillips Lytle LLP’s Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings include:
- Albany – Commercial Litigation
- Rochester – Employment Law – Management
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
To be eligible for a ranking in a particular practice area and metro region, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers in that particular practice area and metro. For more information on Best Lawyers, please visit bestlawyers.com.