FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 20, 2018
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP SPECIAL COUNSEL JON P. YORMICK WILL PARTICIPATE IN EXPORT CONTROLS & ECONOMIC SANCTIONS HOT TOPICS ROUNDTABLE
Rochester, N.Y. – Jon P. Yormick, special counsel for Phillips Lytle LLP, will participate in the Export Controls & Economic Sanctions Hot Topics Roundtable hosted by Phillips Lytle. The event will take place at the Genesee Valley Club, 421 East Avenue in Rochester on Wednesday, June 20th, from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The roundtable discussion will focus on export control reforms, including the following topics:
- Cloud Computing/Storage: Export Considerations
- Mary Tries to Figure Out Russia Sanctions Compliance
- Trade and Legislative Updates and Observations
Additional panelists include:
- Mary Slack, Trade Compliance Manager, Orolia USA (Spectracom)
- Larry Vuksanic, Vice President Trade Compliance, REDCOM Laboratories, Inc.
Mr. Yormick is an experienced international business and trade attorney, practicing for more than 25 years. He has represented clients in the advanced manufacturing, advanced materials, aerospace and defense, automotive, distribution, electronics, energy, medical device, oil/gas, optics, photonics and imaging (OPI), steel and specialty metals, textiles and apparel, and transportation/logistics sectors.