FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 03, 2019
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO HOST BUFFALO BUSINESS FIRST STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “CANNABIS: STRATEGIES FOR TACKLING THE DEVELOPING LANDSCAPE OF THE HEMP/CANNABIS MARKETPLACE”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host the Buffalo Business First State of the Region Breakfast titled, “Cannabis: Strategies for Tackling the Developing Landscape of the Hemp/Cannabis Marketplace.” The event will take place on Tuesday, October 8th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the firm’s One Canalside Office, located at 125 Main Street in downtown Buffalo. Phillips Lytle Special Counsel Tristan D. Hujer will moderate the panel discussion.
Hear from a diverse panel, views on:
- What are the next steps in the legalization of marijuana in New York State?
- What are the emerging business opportunities in the cannabis industry?
- The importance of quality control in the cannabis industry and what it means for businesses.
- Medical marijuana regulation.
- Getting products to market.
- Developments in the industrial hemp industry in NYS.
- FDA and regulation of CBD products.
- Kaelan Castetter – CEO, Castetter Sustainability Group
- Kyle W. Mack, J.D., Pharm.D. – Senior Associate, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Crystal D. Peoples-Stokes – Assembly Member, 141st District, New York State Assembly
- Steven Przybyla, Esq. – President, Jushi Medical