FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 19, 2018
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO SPONSOR ALBANY BUSINESS REVIEW STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “BEYOND VENTURE CAPITAL: THE DEAL ECONOMY”
Albany, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is proud to sponsor the Albany Business Review State of the Region Breakfast titled, “Beyond Venture Capital: The Deal Economy.” The event will take place on Tuesday, September 25th at 8 a.m. at the Renaissance Albany Hotel. Phillips Lytle Partner and Venture Capital & Technology Team Leader Richard E. Honen will moderate the panel discussion.
This panel presentation will address the local startup and venture capital landscape and cover the shifting arc of the deal economy.
Hear from industry experts on:
- Why should there be more companies on the buy side, not the sell side, of M&A deals?
- What steps are needed to elevate the Capital Region’s Tech Valley to the next level?
- Examples of companies that have gone through the progression from early, small capital raising to more mature growth and exit events.
- Is the infrastructure and talent in the Albany Capital Region ready to support this type of activity?
- Jeffrey Schwartz, Partner, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Jim Pascarell, President, Integra Optics
- Vikram Agrawal, President and CEO, Levrx Technology