FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 01, 2018
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP LISTED AMONG 2019
U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® “BEST LAW FIRMS”
-Firm ranked in National Tier 2 for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions –
Defendants and National Tier 3 for Real Estate Law-
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is honored to announce it is among the 2019 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” Firms included in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Phillips Lytle earned a National Tier 2 ranking for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and National Tier 3 ranking for Real Estate Law. Additionally, the firm received 22 Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings across three of its New York State markets, as well as 11 Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings and three Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings.
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings:
- Albany – Corporate Law
- Buffalo – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employment Law – Management; Environmental Law; Health Care Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Environmental; Litigation – ERISA; Litigation – Labor & Employment; Litigation – Municipal; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation – Trusts & Estates; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Real Estate Law; Trusts & Estates Law
- Rochester, NY – Banking and Finance Law; Corporate Law; Litigation – Real Estate
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings:
- Buffalo – Banking and Finance Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy; Litigation – Land Use & Zoning; Litigation – Tax
- New York City – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; Real Estate Law
- Rochester, NY – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Employment Law – Individuals; Litigation – ERISA; Real Estate Law
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings:
- Albany – Commercial Litigation
- Rochester, NY – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Construction
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a ranking in a particular practice area and metro region, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers in that particular practice area and metro. For more information on Best Lawyers, please visit bestlawyers.com.