By Michelle Cioci , originally published in Buffalo Business First on May 1, 2020, 9:31am EDT.
Check out this year’s complete 30 Under 30 class
Kevin C. Blake, Buffalo Business First, 30 Under 30, 2020 Class
This year’s class of 30 Under 30 honorees represents a cross section of Western New York, from nonprofits to law firms, financial institutions to small businesses.
They all have one thing in common: They are in the early stages of their careers and are achieving at high levels at work and in the community.
This class was narrowed from nearly 200 nominations. The winners will be honored at an event on Aug. 20 presented by Business First and sponsored by Project Best Life by Roswell Park and Canisius College.
The winners were selected by five judges who have been honored in recent years. The judges:
- Cassandra Davis, VP of ambulatory services and population health, Erie County Medical Center Corp. (40 Under 40 2018)
- Mateo Escobar, financial consultant, Equitable Advisors (30 Under 30 2016)
- Timothy Kucinski, associate, Phillips Lytle (30 Under 30 2019)
- Ivory Robinson, president/CEO, HarpData (40 Under 40 2019)
- Susan Was, VP of human resources at AAA Western and Central New York (40 Under 40 2017)