FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 21, 2019
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO SPONSOR ROCHESTER BUSINESS JOURNAL STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “HOW TO TURN BROWN INTO GREEN”
Rochester, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is proud to sponsor the Rochester Business Journal State of the Region Breakfast titled, “How to Turn Brown into Green.” The event will take place on Tuesday, June 25th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center, located at 123 E. Main St. in downtown Rochester. Phillips Lytle Partner Anthony J. Iacchetta will moderate the panel discussion.
This program will focus on the significant brownfield opportunities in the Rochester market. A panel of local business professionals will discuss how the Brownfield Cleanup Program works, how you can limit your exposure to environmental liabilities, and how to take advantage of the significant financial incentives that are available. Find out what you need to know to better understand how the Brownfield Cleanup Program can contribute to your bottom line.
The program is designed for Real Estate Developers, Economic Development Officials, Financial Institutions/Lenders, Government Officials, Energy Developers, Commercial and Industrial Energy Consumers, Utilities, Architects and Engineers, and Municipalities.
- Craig J. Burton, Senior Vice President and Commercial Real Estate Executive, Five Star Bank
- David P. Flynn, Partner and Environmental Law Practice Team Leader, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Greg Senecal, CHMM, Director of Environmental & Energy Services, LaBella Associates, PC
- Don L. Warrant, CPA, Tax Director, Freed Maxick
- David J. Riedman, President, Riedman Companies