FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 06, 2018
Rebecca E. Farbo
Chief Marketing Officer
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP RECOGNIZED IN BTI MOST
RECOMMENDED LAW FIRMS 2018 REPORT
– Firm listed among 94 law firms as most recommended by legal decision makers –
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP has been recognized in the BTI Most Recommended Law Firms 2018 Report. The firm is among only 94 law firms to be recognized by legal decision makers in these prestigious rankings.
The BTI Most Recommended Law Firms is a data-driven ranking based solely on in-depth telephone interviews with leading legal decision makers. Each year, BTI reaches out to a strategically designed group of top legal decision makers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue. BTI Recommended Law Firms 2018 draws on data collected in BTI’s ongoing Annual Survey of General Counsel.
“Phillips Lytle is proud to be consistently recognized by a prestigious organization such as BTI,” said Phillips Lytle Managing Partner Kevin M. Hogan. “These honors are a testament to our commitment to client service excellence across all of our practice areas and markets.”
Since 2008, the firm has been recognized on 16 occasions by BTI including:
- Most Recommended: 2018
- Brand Elite: 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- Litigation Outlook Performance, Everyday Commercial Litigation: 2017, 2018
- Client Service A-Team Performance: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Industry Power Rankings Performance: 2016, 2017
For more information, please visit www.phillipslytle.com.