FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 01, 2017
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP LISTED AMONG 2018 U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® “BEST LAW FIRMS”
-Firm ranked in National Tier 1 for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions Defendants-
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is honored to announce it is among the 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” Firms included in the 2018 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Phillips Lytle earned a National Tier 1 ranking for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants. Additionally, the firm received 26 Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings across four of its New York State markets, as well as nine Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings and two Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings.
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings include:
- Albany – Corporate Law
- Buffalo – Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employment Law – Management; Environmental Law; Health Care Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Environmental; Litigation – Labor & Employment; Litigation – Municipal; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation – Trusts & Estates; Patent Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Real Estate Law; Trademark Law; and Trusts & Estates Law
- New York City – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Rochester – Banking and Finance Law; Construction Law; Corporate Law; and Litigation – Real Estate
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings include:
- Buffalo – Litigation – Bankruptcy; Litigation – ERISA; Litigation – Land Use & Zoning; and Litigation – Tax
- Rochester – Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Individuals; Litigation – Construction; Litigation – ERISA; and Real Estate Law
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings include:
- Albany – Commercial Litigation
- Rochester – Employment Law – Management
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a ranking in a particular practice area and metro region, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers in that particular practice area and metro. For more information on Best Lawyers, please visit bestlawyers.comopens in a new window.