FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 26, 2021
Rebecca E. Farbo
Chief Marketing Officer
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP AND DOPKINS & COMPANY, LLP TO HOST WEBINAR TITLED “PROTECTING AGAINST CYBER THREATS: BEST PRACTICES FOR PLAN FIDUCIARIES”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP and Dopkins & Company, LLP will host a webinar titled, “Protecting Against Cyber Threats: Best Practices for Plan Fiduciaries.” This program will be held virtually via WebEx on Tuesday, May 18, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Phillips Lytle Partner and Data Security & Privacy Practice Team Leader Anna Mercado Clark, CIPP/E, CIPP/US will moderate the discussion.
Employee benefit plan cyber threats continue to rise. Fiduciaries are held responsible by regulators, and litigation risk is growing. A panel of professionals from Phillips Lytle LLP and Dopkins & Company, LLP will discuss cybersecurity as it relates to retirement plans.
Topics of discussion:
- An overview of the threats posed to employee benefit plans
- Recent history of litigation and settlements
- Best practices and emerging trends to protect the plans and fiduciaries from cyber threats
- Jeffrey D. Coren, Phillips Lytle LLP, Attorney, Data Security & Privacy
- Filip Grzelak, Phillips Lytle LLP, Attorney, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- John F. Matte, Jr., CPA, Dopkins & Company, LLP, Senior Manager, Assurance Services Group
- Andrew J. Reading, CPA, Dopkins & Company, LLP, Partner, Assurance Services Group