FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 01, 2019
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP LISTED AMONG 2020 U.S. NEWS – BEST LAWYERS® “BEST LAW FIRMS”
-Firm ranked in National Tier 2 for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Real Estate Law-
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is honored to announce it is among the 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” Firms included in the 2020 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Phillips Lytle earned a National Tier 2 ranking for both Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Real Estate Law. Additionally, the firm received 22 Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings across three of its New York State markets, as well as 12 Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings and two Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings.
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings:
- Albany – Corporate Law
- Buffalo – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employment Law – Management; Environmental Law; Health Care Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Environmental; Litigation – Labor & Employment; Litigation – Municipal; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation – Trusts & Estates; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Real Estate Law; Trusts & Estates Law
- Rochester, NY – Banking and Finance Law; Corporate Law; Litigation – Real Estate
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 2 rankings:
- Albany – Commercial Litigation
- Buffalo – Banking and Finance Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy; Litigation – Land Use & Zoning; Litigation – Tax
- New York City – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; Real Estate Law
- Rochester, NY – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Employment Law – Individuals; Litigation – ERISA; Real Estate Law
Phillips Lytle’s Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings:
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a ranking in a particular practice area and metro region, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers in that particular practice area and metro. For more information on Best Lawyers, please visit bestlawyers.com.