FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 19, 2020
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE LLP PARTNER DAVID J. MURRAY TO PARTICIPATE ON BUSINESS FIRST “REOPENING & REVITALIZATION” VIRTUAL EXECUTIVE FORUM
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP Partner David J. Murray will participate as a panelist on the Buffalo Business First Virtual Executive Forum titled, “Reopening & Revitalization.” The event will take place via webinar on Wednesday, May 20th at 1:00 p.m.
The COVID-19 pandemic has created multiple and complex issues for small business owners. Panelists will discuss:
- What are your working capital needs and the status of your supply chain?
- What security and health issues will your labor force face?
- Do you know what bank support and government programs are available to your business?
- How will your business transition through the current business cycle?
- Should your business restructure the balance sheet and adjust to a new business model?
Mr. Murray’s practice primarily involves counseling business entities. He concentrates in acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate finance, corporate governance, public and private securities offerings, private equity and venture capital investments, and other business transactions.