FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 17, 2019
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO HOST BUFFALO BUSINESS FIRST STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “THE WINDS OF CHANGE IN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE NEXT DECADE”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host the Buffalo Business First State of the Region Breakfast titled, “The Winds of Changes in Real Estate Development: What You Need to Know for the Next Decade.” The event will take place on Tuesday, September 17th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the firm’s One Canalside Office, located at 125 Main Street in downtown Buffalo. Phillips Lytle Partner and Real Estate Team Leader Adam S. Walters will moderate the panel discussion.
The Buffalo Niagara Region has experienced incredible momentum in the real estate industry with game-changing development projects – from commercial to industrial to residential. This resurgence has positively positioned the local real estate industry for years to come. However, it is critical that the industry continue to keep one step ahead. A panel discussion will cover what the challenges are for the next decade that we need to be prepared for.
Industry leaders will cover a broad range of topics with insights that will help keep the momentum going:
- Compliance with the comprehensive MWBE requirements in State, County and municipally funded development projects.
- What is the impact of the broad-reaching, aggressive climate change legislation on real estate development, and how can we meet New York State’s aggressive goals?
- How will sustainability become part of basic project development parameters?
- Public outreach: moving beyond the public hearing.
- Aliesa Adelman – CSDP, LEED AP Associate Principal, Director of Sustainability, Wendel
- Christian Campos – President, TM Montante Development
- Kimberly R. Nason – Senior Associate, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Nick Sinatra – President & Founder, Sinatra & Company Real Estate
- Royce L. Woods – Executive Director, Beverly Gray Business Exchange Center