The Daily Record | 1/24/17
Ten from Phillips Lytle honored for pro bono work
January 24, 2017 Ten Phillips Lytle LLP attorneys were named to the 2016 New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel Program for their pro bono work.
Attorneys from Phillips Lytle’s Albany, Buffalo, Jamestown and Rochester offices included on the list are:
- Spencer L. Durland, Associate, Buffalo
- Alissa Fortuna-Valentine, Associate, Rochester
- Patrick M. Hanley Jr., Associate, Buffalo
- Myriah V. Jaworski, Senior Associate, Buffalo
- David H. Kernan, Partner, Buffalo
- Daniel R. Maguire, Associate, Buffalo
- Kenneth A. Manning, Partner, Buffalo
- Deena K. Mueller, Associate, Buffalo
- Gregory L. Peterson, Partner, Jamestown
- Thomas F. Puchner, Partner, Albany
Launched in 2006, the program recognizes NYSBA members who, during the calendar year, performed 50 hours or more of pro bono legal services.
There attorneys will be honored during a luncheon on Thursday, at the New York Hilton Midtown, in New York City, as part of the state Bar Association’s Annual Meeting.