By Michelle Cioci Adams | Buffalo Business First | Sep 10, 2021, 10:00am EDT
20 Honorees Earn C-Level Executives Award for 2021
The leaders of some of the region’s largest companies are among the honorees of the 2021 C-Level Executives Awards.
The 10th annual awards, which are hosted by Business First and sponsored by Harter Secrest & Emery LLP, Northwest Bank and Walsh Duffield Companies, recognize Western New York’s most effective business leaders.
Including this year’s class, 202 people have been recognized since the C-Level awards began in 2012.
The 2021 honorees are:
- Sara Capen, executive director, Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
- Enzo Dentico, chairman, Affinity Group
- Joseph DiStasio, CFO, BestSelf Behavioral Health Inc.
- Colleen Gough, chief quality and compliance officer, Person Centered Services
- Journey Gunderson, executive director, National Comedy Center
- John Hartwell, CEO, Matrix Imaging Solutions LLC
- Colleen Heidinger, president, 43North
- Kevin Hogan, managing partner, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Kevin Lawson, CEO, KSL Diagnostics Inc.
- Robert Minicucci, president, Health System Services
- Kevin Nephew, CEO, Seneca Gaming Corp.
- Robert Nesselbush, CEO, Kaleida Health
- Al Paonessa, CE,O KeySource
- Laurel Parzych, CFO, OLV Human Services
- Lynne Reilly, president, Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions, an affiliate of Independent Health
- Robert Ruocco, CIO, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Lou Santiago, CFO, G-Health Enterprises
- Samuel Savarino, president, Savarino Companies, LLC
- Michael Stevens, executive director, City Year Buffalo
- William Wlodarczyk, CEO, Fox Run at Orchard Park
The winners will be honored at an event on Nov. 4 at the Statler. The WNY Business Hall of Fame induction also will take place during the event.