By Michelle Cioci Adams | Buffalo Business First | Nov 5, 2021, 10:56am EDT
Meet the 2021 C-Level Executives Award honorees
Hundreds gathered Nov. 4 at the Statler to celebrate the 2021 class of C-Level Executive Award winners, along with the 2021 induction of the WNY Business Hall of Fame.
The 10th annual awards, which are hosted by Business First and sponsored by Harter Secrest & Emery LLP, Northwest Bank and Walsh Duffield Companies, recognize Western New York’s most effective business leaders.
Including this year’s class, 202 people have been recognized since the C-Level awards began in 2012.
The 2021 honorees are:
- Sara Capen, executive director, Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
- Enzo Dentico, chairman, Affinity Group
- Joseph DiStasio, CFO, BestSelf Behavioral Health Inc.
- Colleen Gough, chief quality and compliance officer, Person Centered Services
- Journey Gunderson, executive director, National Comedy Center
- John Hartwell, CEO, Matrix Imaging Solutions LLC
- Colleen Heidinger, president, 43North
- Kevin Hogan, managing partner, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Kevin Lawson, CEO, KSL Diagnostics Inc.
- Robert Minicucci, president, Health System Services
- Kevin Nephew, CEO, Seneca Gaming Corp.
- Robert Nesselbush, CEO, Kaleida Health
- Al Paonessa, CEO, KeySource
- Laurel Parzych, CFO, OLV Human Services
- Lynne Reilly, president, Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions, an affiliate of Independent Health
- Robert Ruocco, CIO, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Lou Santiago, CFO, G-Health Enterprises
- Samuel Savarino, president, Savarino Companies, LLC
- Michael Stevens, executive director, City Year Buffalo
- William Wlodarczyk, CEO, Fox Run at Orchard Park