FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 07, 2021
Tracey L. Mancini
Marketing Communications Manager
Phillips Lytle LLP Presents ‘State of the Region’ on Real Estate Development with Buffalo Business First
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP, alongside Buffalo Business First, will hold a State of the Region virtual event focused on Western New York Real Estate Development on October 7 at 9 a.m. The event’s title – “No Stopping Us – Even as The Pandemic Continues” – sets the tone for a wide-ranging discussion on the latest trends, biggest challenges and what to expect in the months to come.
This discussion will shed light on the current real estate climate in Western New York, and it will explore how the market continues to evolve amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Local legal professionals, developers and community development experts will share their experiences and insights into market opportunities, community needs and future developments.
The panel discussion will feature the following participants:
- Adam S. Walters, Partner, Phillips Lytle LLP, concentrates his practice in real estate development from initial planning and entity formation to project completion, including litigation related to project development. He is also the firm’s Real Estate Development Team Leader and is highly experienced in the areas of land use and zoning matters. Mr. Walters will moderate the panel.
- Kimberly R. Nason, Partner, Phillips Lytle LLP, is a member of the Land, Environment and Energy Practice Group and focuses her own practice in the areas of land use and zoning, environmental law and energy matters. She has experience in zoning permits and approvals, variance requests, site plan approvals, and compliance with the State Environmental Quality Review Act.
- Christian Campos, President, TM Montante Development, is responsible for the strategy and direction of the company and oversees its operations. He has extensive experience in real estate development and continues to work as a consultant, providing advisory services to business in the WNY area.
- Tyra Johnson Hux, Deputy Director, Economic Development, LISC WNY, co-created and administers the Community-Based Real Estate Development Program for the organization. Tyra was promoted to Deputy Director of LISC WNY in 2021, emerging as a change agent for inclusive economic development in Western New York.
- Nick Sinatra, Founder and CEO, Sinatra and Company Real Estate, founded and leads the privately held, full-service company, which provides investment, management and development services to elevate properties in Western New York and ensure they meet market needs.