Our Labor & Employment attorneys routinely assist clients with the following legal services related to social media:
- Advising on employment issues that arise under state and federal laws from employees’ use and misuse of social media, including monitoring of employee postings and disciplinary action arising from improper postings.
- Developing and drafting employee use policies that follow NLRB guidelines.
- Advising businesses on compliance with emerging laws, rules, and best practices associated with social media.
- Conducting investigations relating to policy breaches.
- Representing clients in social media-related litigation, including, but not limited to, challenges by the National Labor Relations Board to a company’s social media policy.