Mr. Borbor-Sawyer concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation. His experience includes defending commercial policy holders in high-exposure tort actions. He also has extensive motion practice and appellate practice experience.
Honors & Awards
- Phillips Lytle Diversity Scholarship, 2016
- Sierra Leone Law School Outstanding Academic Performance in Law Award for Second Highest GPA in LL.B. Class of 2012
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Sierra Leone Law School, BL, 2013
- University of Sierra Leone, Fourah Bay College, LL.B., First Class Honors, 2013
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Minority Bar Association of Western New York, Inc.
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Paula L. Feroleto, New York State Supreme Court, 8th Judicial District, 2017
- Buffalo Law Review, Associate
- Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal, Associate
- Buffalo Performing Arts Law Society, Founder
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School – Class of 2019 (1L, Sections S1 & S2) Legal Analysis, Writing & Research Course, Writing Fellow