Ms. Dunbar concentrates her practice in the area of banking and financial services, particularly commercial lending transactions including affordable housing tax credit deals, tax abatement transactions, construction lending and general middle market transactions with real estate and Uniform Commercial Code collateral.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2013
- Syracuse University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Lollypop Farm Professionals, Advisory Council
- Lollypop Farm, Development Committee, Member
- Legal Intern, Honorable Lynn N. Hughes, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2011