Ms. Jazayerli provides counsel on all areas of U.S. immigration law, with a focus on employment-based visas, counseling employers on a broad range of immigration matters, including the hiring of foreign nationals under temporary employment visa categories such as H-1Bs and L-1As. She also advises employers on proper I-9 form compliance and the use of the federal E-Verify employment authorization program.
In addition, Ms. Jazayerli has extensive expertise in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor visa program, providing assistance to individuals seeking U.S. permanent residency through investment, and U.S. companies seeking EB-5 Regional Center designation to allow them to finance job creating projects.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- American University, School of Communication, M.A., 2002
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, B.S.F.S., 1992
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Association to Invest In the USA (IIUSA)
- Assisting U.S.-based companies with obtaining Regional Center certification from USCIS to allow them to accept investments from foreign nationals seeking U.S. residency under the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program.
- Representing numerous individual investors to obtain U.S. residency through employment-creating investment in the U.S.
- Representing multi-billion dollar private equity company to establish U.S. offices headed by employees from the company’s home office.
- Invest In the USA (IIUSA), Compliance Committee, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington, D.C. Chapter, Member
- Annual Conference Committee, Former Member
- National Day of Action Committee, Former Member