Nicholas P. Fedorka
Mr. Fedorka concentrates his practice on a broad range of litigation matters including mass torts, environmental law, labor and employment, premises liability, municipal liability, commercial litigation, complex construction accidents and contract disputes.
In addition, he has experience in all aspects of the defense of asbestos disease cases involving manufacturers, premises owners and distributors.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Rochester, B.A., 2012
- New York State Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Journal of Science and Technology Law, Notes & Comments Editor, Volume 34
- Judicial Extern, Hon. David E. Peebles, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, Northern District of NY, 2016-2017
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Syracuse Law and Civic Engagement Forum, Managing Editor