As businesses begin to strategize on how to safely reopen, Phillips Lytle LLP is launching its COVID-19 Comeback Webinar Series. This series will focus on best practices and practical knowledge that will help to guide you through the complex maze of federal and New York State regulations and guidelines.
- Executive Orders: Business reopening requirements announced by New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo.
- Labor & Employment: Considerations for reopening and returning to the workplace.
- Environmental: New and existing OSHA guidance for how best to reopen your business and protect your employees.
- Commercial Real Estate Leases: Difficult questions facing commercial landlords and tenants relating to existing lease obligations.
- Business Interruption Insurance: Have you given notice of a claim?
- Risk Management: Managing risk and liability concerns, including an update on federal efforts to mandate liability protections for businesses against COVID-19-related litigation.
Presented by the Following Phillips Lytle Partners
- Craig R. Bucki
- Kenneth R. Crystal
- Kevin J. English
- David P. Flynn
- James R. Grasso
- Lisa L. Smith