Adam D. Herron
Mr. Herron focuses his practice on the energy sector assisting clients with regulatory matters before the New York State Public Service Commission and Federal Energy Regulatory Commissions. He assists clients with matters related to the development of renewable energy projects.
- New York (Admission Pending)
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2022
- Oregon State University College of Forestry, B.S., magna cum laude, 2019
- New York State Office of the Attorney General, Legal Intern, Litigation Bureau, Fall 2021
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Office of the General Counsel, Legal Intern, Summer 2021
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Office of Hearings and Mediation Services, Legal Intern, Summer 2020