Ms. Ward concentrates her practice in the area of commercial litigation. Her experience includes serving as an appellate court attorney for the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division, Fourth Judicial Department, as well as a court attorney for the New York State Court of Appeals.
- Honorable Judith S. Kaye Commercial and Federal Litigation Scholarship Recipient, 2020
- Buffalo Law Review, Annual Note and Comment Competition, Top Ten Finalist for Student Publication
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012
- Volunteer Legal Services Project, Tenant Town and Village Court Pro Bono Program