Mr. Poplawski concentrates his practice in commercial real estate, including development, leasing, sales and acquisitions, and financing.
Mr. Poplawski is a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2017
- Fordham University, B.A., 2013
- American Bar Association
- Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions Group
- Purchase and Sale Committee
- Leasing Group
- Office Leasing Committee
- Retail Leasing Committee
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Brooklyn Law School, Journal of Law and Policy, Associate Managing Editor