New York City
(212) 508- 0491
Mr. Weingarten concentrates his practice in the area of business and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Phillips Lytle, Mr. Weingarten served as a law clerk on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He also previously served as an Assistant Corporation Counsel in the Office of the Corporation Counsel of the City of New York where he defended federal civil rights actions against the City of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Named to The United States District Court for the Western District of New York Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2021
- Honoree of the New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel® Program for Pro Bono Work, 2020
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- University of Delaware, B.S., 2008
- Hon. Vera M. Scanlon, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2015-2016
- Brooklyn Law School Alumni Mentorship Program, Mentor