Mr. Schwartz concentrates his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, equipment finance litigation, equipment leasing and secured lending transactions, including syndications, tax exempt financing and vendor equipment/software financing.
Prior to joining Phillips Lytle, he was with Siemens Corporation for the last 23 years – most recently serving as General Counsel of Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., with distinction, 1975
- Queens College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1972
- American Association of Equipment Lessors
- American Bar Association
- Association for Government Leasing & Finance
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Association of Corporate Counsel, NJ Chapter
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association