Mr. Ayoub concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on data security and privacy matters.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2020
- Duke University, M.P.P., 2020
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., summa cum laude, 2016
- Bar Association of Erie County
- North Carolina Law Review, Online Content Editor, 2019-2020
- Honorable Richard J. Arcara, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, Judicial Intern, 2018