Mr. Villert focuses his practice in the area of commercial real estate. Prior to joining Phillips Lytle, he served as counsel for a large title insurance underwriter, where he worked closely with company clients to protect their real estate investments.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2018
- University of Georgia, B.S.E.S., 2012
- French American Chamber of Commerce New York (FACC-NY)
- New York City Bar Association
- Legal Extern, Immigrant Justice Corps, 2016
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Hilda G. Tagle, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2016