Mr. Fitzgerald concentrates his practice in real estate, energy, environmental and telecommunications law. His focus includes land use and zoning matters; compliance with the New York State Environmental Quality Review Act; and telecommunications siting, leasing and other transactional matters.
Honors & Awards
- International Trademark Association Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition, Chicago Region Winner, 2018
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2018
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 2014
- Bar Association of Erie County
- University of Notre Dame Law School, Moot Court Board Member
- Oralist Selection Chair, 2017