FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 28, 2017
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO HOST BUFFALO BUSINESS FIRST POWER BREAKFAST ON THE GREEN CODE
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP will host a Buffalo Business First Power Breakfast on the Green Code on Tuesday, February 28 at the firm’s One Canalside office in downtown Buffalo. The event will feature two panel discussions on how the Green Code will shape future developments in Buffalo.
Topics of discussion include:
- How will the Green Code impact new development?
- What are the City’s visions and goals for the Green Code?
- What are the biggest differences between the old zoning code and the Green Code?
- How will processing applications change at City Hall?
- How do transportation demand management strategies replace off-street parking requirements?
Phillips Lytle Partner Adam S. Walters will participate on one of the panels. Mr. Walters’ practice focuses in the area of real estate development from initial planning and entity formation to project completion, including litigation related to project development. Mr. Walters is particularly experienced in land use and zoning matters, including environmental impact review pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act and the National Environmental Policy Act. Mr. Walters has represented many developers and governmental agencies regarding the development of commercial and industrial projects, including the development of “shovel-ready” business parks and matters related to economic incentives.