Ms. Mehta advises businesses on corporate, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property and technology transactions, as well as India-U.S. matters. She has represented high-profile Indian companies in industries such as automotive, medical devices, genomics, pharmaceuticals, financial services and IT consulting, with respect to conducting business in the U.S. Ms. Mehta is also licensed to practice law in India.
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Columbia University School of Law, LL.M., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 1996
- Delhi University, India, LL.B., First Class with distinctions, 1989
- Balliol College, Oxford University, U.K., B.A., with honors, 1986
- American Bar Association
- International Technology Law Association
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C.
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Global
- The State Bar of California
- Business Law Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Law Section