Ms. Muto concentrates her practice in the area of commercial litigation.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Rochester, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2011
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, WNY Chapter
- Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Events Editor, 2014-2016
- Child Development Council, Board Member, 2015-2016
- Avon Global Center for Women & Justice, Pro Bono Research Associate, 2013-2015
- Willow Domestic Violence Center of Greater Rochester, Courtroom Advocate, 2011-2013