Mr. Crystal focuses his practice in the field of commercial real estate, including real estate leasing, finance, development and construction, restructurings, sales and acquisitions of shopping centers, office buildings, hotel properties, residential developments, manufacturing and mixed use facilities.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M., Taxation, 1985
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.S., 1977
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Florida Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Real Property Law Section
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Editorial Board of Retail Law Strategist
- Mortgage Banker’s Association
- The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc.