Ms. Weinstock focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, energy and telecommunications law, including commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, project development, leasing, secured financing transactions and land use regulation.
Ms. Weinstock is also a member of the firm’s Diversity Committee.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 2011
- American Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Environmental Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc., Member
- Junior League of Rochester, Inc., Member