FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 05, 2018
Oliver F. Hays
Phillips Lytle LLP
PHILLIPS LYTLE TO SPONSOR BUFFALO BUSINESS FIRST STATE OF THE REGION BREAKFAST “WESTERN NEW YORK BANKING INDUSTRY OUTLOOK: TRENDS, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES”
Buffalo, N.Y. – Phillips Lytle LLP is proud to sponsor the Buffalo Business First State of the Region Breakfast titled, “Western New York Banking Industry Outlook: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities,” on Tuesday, June 5th at 7:30 a.m. at Phillips Lytle’s One Canalside office in Downtown Buffalo.
Phillips Lytle Partners Deborah A. Doxey and Raymond L. Ruff will moderate the panel discussion.
Hear from leaders in the banking industry:
- How is the regulatory landscape shaping banking today?
- What business sectors are growing rapidly in Western New York, and what is the role of financial services in aiding their expansion?
- How is technology having an impact on financial services?
- What are the successes of today and the challenges of tomorrow?
- What is the customer outlook for 2018?
- Adam Desmond, Regional Market Executive, Tompkins Bank of Castile
- Luke Fagan, Senior Vice President & Group Manager, Commercial Banking, Community Bank, N.A.
- Eric Feldstein, Senior Vice President, Head of Business Banking, M&T Bank
- Marty Griffith, President, Bank on Buffalo
- David Nasca, President & CEO, Evans Bancorp, Inc.
- Ted Oexle, Western New York Regional President, Five Star Bank
- Buford Sears, Regional President, Commercial and Private Banking, KeyBank
- Patrick Tobin, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager, S&T Bank
- Mark Zeis, SVP & Area Director – Corporate Banking, HSBC Bank USA
Ms. Doxey is leader of the firm’s Banking & Financial Services Practice Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of banking and commercial lending, including secured transactions, asset-based finance, acquisition financing, and commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Ruff concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial loan transactions, SBA guaranteed loans, commercial workouts, and real estate.
Please visit https://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/event/162671/2018/state-of-the-region-banking for more information or to register for the event.